Guidelines to Parents ...
The process of education has always been complex. It is therefore, we have decided to involve parents in our activities as we have pledge to develop students here in totality. We are committed for the complete fulfillment of the mental, physical and spiritual development of our students to raise them as near perfect individuals. To achieve our goal, we seek the co-operation and active participation of the parents in our teaching-learning activities. S.F.A. cares for the dreams of the parents for academic and human excellence. SPRING FIELD ACADEMY requests the parents to look at the school diary and read the remarks given by the teachers and expects them to pay attention to the process of learning provided by the school. Please do not hesitate to convey your view since these may help the school to improve. Parents are requested to take care of the following points :
1. Student should come to school regularly, punctually and neatly dressed. Every student has to take part in all the activities of the school.
2. Children should reach the school only five minutes before the assembly bell & should not bring any expensive things to school.
3. Children should be vaccinated and inoculated against infections diseases & Indisposed children must not be sent to school.
4. Check the school diary every day to ensure the completion of work. Make their own remarks and observations in the diaries for the information of the teacher.
5. Pay school dues within the time given.
6. PT. Meetings are organised every month on second Saturday or on the date scheduled by the principal. Parents must make themselves available.
7. Parents must not disturb the teachers in their classes.
The School accepts new admissions only in all the Classes except X and XII (for Science and Commerce) on the basis of an admission test and interview. Admissions in the classes are subject to the availability of seats. Mere registration does not guarantee admission.
Only students scoring 50% or more marks in previous classes can apply for admission in SFA. Application forms and prospectus are made available in the month of January followed by entrance tests.
Procedure & Eligibility: Parents desiring to admit their wards in this school are required to register them through a prescribed form available at the school reception.
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of registration/admission:
1. Photocopy of the Date of Birth Certificate of the child- from the “Death & Birth Registrar” or a competent authority to issue the same.
2. Mark sheet/Progress Report of the previous class attended.
3. Original copy of the Transfer Certificate & Character Certificate of the last school attended.
4. Four passport size coloured photographs of the child.
SFA has well defined withdrawal norms. Parents are requested to carefully read these before applying for admission. Transfer Certificate and Report Card will not be issued until all school dues have been paid.
(1) Application from parents for withdrawal of their ward from school, received by 31st March, shall be issued Transfer Certificate without charges. School dues for the first quarter of the new session shall be charged, if application is received after this deadline.
(2) From the date of commencement of the new session, if a student's unauthorized absence exceeds seven days, it shall be treated as to have abandoned his/her seat and the name of the student shall be struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be considered, subject to availability of a seat and payment of re-admission fee. Re-admission cannot be treated as a Matter of right.
(3) For Students leaving the school in mid-session shall have to give three months' notice in advance or pay the monthly fee for three months in lieu thereof.
(4) The school may at any time ask a parents to withdraw his ward from the school for the following reasons:
a) Failing in the same class for two consecutive years.
b) Failing to show satisfactory progress.
c) Found guilty of gross misconduct.
d) If School dues are in arrears.
e) Repeated absence without leave or unexplained and unauthorized absence for more than 10 days.
f) If the pupil is suffering from some serious communicative disease.
g) If the pupil is quarrelsome and indisciplined.
Discipline : -
Every student is urged to contribute to the high tone of the school discipline by his/her manners and deportment. They should be exemplary in life in school campus and outside as sell. Parents are requested to co-operate with the school authority to enforce and maintain a high standard of discipline.
The School Managing Committee is free to change and modify the school rules and regulations and fee structure from time to time without prior notice. The decision of The School Managing .Committee for all school related matters shall be final and binding.
School Fee : -
1. Fee dates - 1st to 7th of every month & Fee Timings - 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 Noon
2. The School fee covers twelve months of the academic session which is to be paid as per given rates, in the fee structure of the session every Month. No reduction in fee will be considered for any period of absence.
3. A student shall not be allowed to take his/her Terminal Exams. If school dues are in arrears.
4. Security Deposit shall not be refunded and Transfer Certificate shall not be issued unless all school dues have been settled for.
5. Fees once paid shall not be refunded on any ground whatsoever, except genuine reasons.
6. Parents should keep the fee receipts safely for the entire session and produce as and when required by the school.
School timings : -
School timings during summer, winter, examinations etc. will be notified accordingly.